No. of Vacancies
The successful Front-End Developer will have skills in:
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT , SVN
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in Web Systems Design
- 5+ years strong technical web development experience
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills.
- Python, Django or equivalent Web Development Framework experience using MVC Design Pattern
- Strong Unix and Oracle Database experience
- Good understanding of Accessibility and different level of compliance.
- Bachelor degree in computer science and engineering.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): System Engineer (Telecommunication Network), System Engineer (Computer Network & System)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Software Companies.